When I first moved into my apartment, the idea of decorating the whole space was daunting. I can get easily stressed so if something wasn't looking the way I wanted it to right away, steam would start coming out of my ears. I have since learned that decor takes time, gather your thoughts, have a colour concept in mind, and focus on one room at a time. Soon I will be moving back home for a little bit to both find and save money for a house, but that definitely doesn't stop me from planning out my home decor for my future house! There's nothing like a crisp white space with just a touch of gold, this will definitely be a main trend in my soon to be home.
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday!
1. Z Gallerie Spike Plaque $24.95-$39.95
2. Louis Vuitton / Marc Jacobs Coffee Table Book $50.16
3. Threshold Lattice Toss Pillow $34.99
4. Room Essentials Flokati Fur Toss Pillow $19.99
5. Threshold Honeycomb Vase $12.99-19.99
6. Jason Home Gold Athena Tray $45
7. Cairo Dining Chair $132
8. Z Gallerie Ming Boxes $49.95
9. The Cross Design Gold Moroccan Leather Pouf $395