There's nothing quite like a good print to brighten up a space. If you are like me and are either a student or simply on a budget, a beautiful print is the perfect alternative to original art which can be a little on the expensive side. I've acquired quite a few prints over the years and I've had so much fun styling them and rearranging them in various places around my house. Unfortunately I have under a month in my apartment left and will be heading back to good old mom n' dads. However once Danny and I find a home to buy, one of my home decor dreams is to create an art wall; a statement wall dedicated to complementary pieces, a mix of abstract art and adorable prints such as these. Which print is your favourite?
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday.
1. Kardz Kouture Coco Chanel Print $15
2. Kardz Kouture Love You Print $15
3. SS Print Shop Glam Print $15
4. Instaprint For Like Ever Instant Download $5
5. Emma Kisstina Chanel x 9 Print $31.78
6. SS Print Shop Forever and a Day Print $15