Happy Tuesday! Have I mentioned that I'm beyond excited for Spring yet? Yes, I totally have. I know it's still February but hey, a girl can dream! I love waking up to the birds chirping and sun rays beaming on my face through the window, oh and spring fashions of course. One of the biggest trends that hit both the runways and the streets for Spring is the military trend. I am loving the look of just a touch of camo print (whoever thought that would come back?!), or a splash of army green. Which is why I am head over heals for this perfect 'transition to spring' outfit. Combining a hint of all my favourites; army green, leather, cobalt and rhinestones.
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful Tuesday!
1. H&M tee $12.95
2. River Island Waterfall Biker Jacket $90 approx.
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Stick Denim Jeans $180.66
4. J.Crew Flower Lattice Necklace $268
5. Essie in 'Butler Please' $9.75
6. Zara High Heel Vamp Shoe $89.90